Sunday, March 9, 2008

4 months!




Wow - how can it be that fourth months are gone? They are so big. I don't see the growth day to day, but when you look back at pictures....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took them to the doctor on Friday. They are definitely growing! Emily weighed 10 lbs. 14 oz., Daniel was 12 lbs. 7 oz. and Nathan was not quite 13 pounds (12 lbs. 15 3/4 oz.). Nathan was between the 10-25%ile for their actual age and even Emily was on the chart at 5%ile. None of them are on the chart for height, but they were very close we were told.

Their ears were fine - no more infection. We go for their hearing tests next Friday and we hope that will be their last one. They also have their last RSV shot on Wednesday. They are not looking forward to it. Nor are we.

We plan to go to Florida next month for Will's sister's wedding. We are very excited as this will be our family's first trip (and Veroniuq's first time in Florida). We hope they stay healthy until then so we can go!

We are open for visitors. We still have to be hesitant about children under 12 b/c of the flu and RSV. Luckily, the season is winding down and we will be open to everything (no illnesses of course) in just a couple of weeks! We are beginning to have outings with children - but we just have to be careful. We look forward to when we can be relaxed!

Pictures- The top picture features Emily and Daniel having a conversation. The second features Daniel and Nathan (Nathan looks taller b/c Daniel is not standing). The third is our whole family (kids - Nathan, Emily and Daniel). I also tried to put a video of Emily smiling on. I'm not sure it worked.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am proud to say I knew the top pic was Emily and Daniel! I better, after finally getting to spend time with them on Sunday!

Great news from the doc! And that we can come visit with kids pretty soon!

The video worked, how cool!

I am marvelling at you all, taking the trip to FL. But you will have so many loving helping hands when you are there, remember that during the long car ride!

Love,
Rachel