It has been a long couple of weeks. The children had colds, which turned into ear infections. So we are now on antibiotics - their first medication (besides Zantac). When we finish that, we'll have their four month checkup! Wow - time goes so fast. One night, the babies slept til 5:45. It was a dream. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened again - but there is always hope!
They have really grown over the last few weeks. They all coo and smile. They love to watch the mobiles and lying on the activity mats. Each have their distinct interests. Daniel LOVES the mobile, while Emily LOVES the mirror. She'll talk to the mirror for up to an hour. She smiles and coos. I guess she wants another girl around. I'm holding Nathan right now. He loves to get up before the others an hang out with me one-on-one. He also cannot get enough food. Since he surpassed his brother, he is on a race with himself. He stares at things with such intensity that he looks so serious. Then he gives a big grin.
We've been using the can of formula with rice starch, but we're switching to the rice cereal in regular formula today, so it will be interesting to see how they enjoy that. I can't believe we are already at rice. How do they grow up so fast! I need to take more pictures. I got a great video of Emily talking to herself yesterday but I can't put that up. I'll put up more pictures next week for their 4 months.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow,I must have sensed you were posting today! I can't believe after all this they ended up with ear infections! I hope they aren't too uncomfortable. I wonder how they liked their new meal of formula and rice cereal? Maybe it fill their bellies and they are sleeping soundly at this very minute! I want to hear EMily talking.
Post a Comment