Hi all,
We have had laptop trouble and are in the process of buying a new one. Therefore the pictures I have for the next blog will have to be postponed. We go to the doctor on Thursday for the rest of their 4 month shots and a weight check, so I will put the pictures and updates together on Friday.
We did take them to the mall on Friday. I needed a new dress and found one with the help of friends! We found lots of attention and two other triplet moms! It is a small world, as we never left Macys.
All of them have been in the jumper and the bouncy seat and have enjoyed them as long as they have energy. Emily loves looking at the decorations, Nathan looks at how the jumper works, and Daniel was pushing the sound button. It's funny to watch what they notice!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment