Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pre-Florida





We are very excited about our upcoming trip to Florida. We need to do everything we can to keep us healthy until then. We took a lovely walk outside in the 75 degree weather! Wow. I can't believe it will drop 20 degrees again tomorrow! We are working on developing a more structured schedule with crib naps in the afternoon.

The children are working on touching things (they hit at the fixtures to make music and grab things). The boys are working on crawling. Their feet don't always touch the ground but they look like they are trying hard! They only move when our hands are against their feet. They all rotate in circles, though. Emily loves to hold herself up (head and feet) and walk on us. She's doing push-ups now - at least top half push-ups. Daniel and Emily are talking more. It sounds like they are having conversations with us. Nathan always looks like he is studying the way things work.

I hope you like the pictures. Nathan and Emily are looking in the mirror in the first picture. I took the picture of the three on their tummies. I found them this way one morning. Will took the adorable picture of the three together. We'll have lots more after we get back from the trip!
I forgot. We went to the doctor last week. Emily weighed in at 11 1/2 pounds, Daniel at 13 1/2 pounds, and Nathan at 14 pounds 1 ounce. They are really getting big! He is happy with their progress and he'll probably start us on foods at their six month appt in May. They turn 5 months on Saturday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Still can't believe you are taking on such an intense adventure, can't wait to hear about it. What lucky babies, they will be totally surrounded by their family!

I love all three pictures, what a precious sight to come into the nursery and find them like that.

5 months-WOW!