

Today, we took the babies to the eye doctor. The ride there and back was uneventful. Joan made sure the sun was not in their eyes on the way home. We were impressed that the office had a premie room, so our babies were only with other babies who had been premature. We ended up sharing the room with one other family. The report from the doctor came back great. The babies retinas and blood vessels are formed correctly and are fully formed. There is a chance that Emily is nearsighted, but 75% of babies with her eyes self-correct, so we'll know more in six months. It was a great report, and we are very happy! Don't our children look cool with their new glasses?!?!
3 comments:
I'll be the first to leave a comment. Babies are adorable and enjoy spending time with them. Love the blog idea.
What a great idea! So many of us have been wondering what life has been like for you guys. Now we've gotten a little snapshot.Looking forward to reading more of the "Share Chronicles."
I love your blog! Now I can watch them grow from afar! I'm so glad they are doing so well.
Post a Comment