Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Share's blog. We are slowly adding our friends and family. This is relatively new for me. Please add this to your favorites and check it at your convenience. I play to update every 1-2 weeks, so feel free to check it to see how our babies are doing!

If there is anyone else who is interested in keeping up to date with our angels, please email me their information. I will be happy to add them to the list, but I didn't make it open to the general public.

1 comment:

Kelli Lewis said...

Wow! I can't believe how big they have gotten, so fast. The chub is on its way. I am so happy the triplets are doing well. I know it has been a wild and amazing ride the past few months. Hang in there, sleep is at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for the invite to the blog. I will view it often to check up on you.