Wednesday, February 6, 2008

3 months






The babies are officially 3 months old tomorrow (2/7). We can't believe it! How does time fly so quickly. Each and every day the children seem so different. There are always the trends - Daniel wakes up first, no matter how far apart we put them in the crib they end up touching, and they love being held. But they do smile a little more now. They are beginning to love the changing table as they know food is next. They all can roll from their tummies to their backs, not intentionally, but they all do it. Daniel has his wettest burps when the burp cloth is not touching him. They seem to grow every day. They all focus more on people and objects, especially Daniel. They all can turn their heads towards something. They are also making noises and coos. They also haven't had any low heartrates on the monitor lateley. I think I saved the best for last!

Veroniuq has been fabulous. She really loves the children and has fit in to our home very well. We really want her to feel a part of the family. I will admit that I was offended when the guys at Best Buy talked to me like I was her MOTHER....I am definitely NOT old enough for that.

I hope you like the pictures. In the group picture, they children in order are Nathan, Emily, and Daniel. Individually, they are Daniel, Nathan, and Emily. I do have some good smiling pictures, but they were at a weird angle.








1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe they are 3 months old already either! And now, at the time of this writing, they are 3 months and 1 week! Even worse, I have't seen them in about 3 weeks! Don't think I don't love you dearly Daniel, Nathan, and Emily! Congrats on your clean bills of health, I know you have made a lot of people very very happy! Thank you Lisa for putting the pictures on here, I absolutely love looking at these beautiful babies. Lisa, I hate to further offend you, but in many cultures, you would be considered just the right age to be Veroniuq's mother! Babies: I abosolutely hope to see you and hug you and kiss you all real soon but until then this blog is a wondeful thing. Keep on smiling at your mama!