Friday, October 31, 2008

Have to share some cute pictures!

Daniel and Nathan

Emily is sharing a story with you.

Watch me walk!

Daniel, Emily, and Nathan

Emily, Daniel, and Nathan



Although I wasn't going to write until they turned 1, I have some cute pictures I have to show you. The children love to smile - but these were the first pics I had where they almost all smiled together. You can see Daniel clapping in one picture and Emily's two teeth. I am excited to announce that Daniel cut his first tooth this morning and Nathan is soooo close.
New activities - let's see. Nathan loves to climb up the fireplace and stand up. Daniel loves to change the controls on the television. Both Daniel and Emily love walking using the walker, and Emily likes to stand without holding on for short amounts of time. All three love to make noise, and sometimes I think they are saying dog or mama or dada - but not always at the right time.

They turn one a week from today, and we have a busy week planned. We went to a Playgroup Halloween party today where our football players and cheerleader got to play with four bumblebees, a puppy, a tiger, and two deliciously cute M&Ms. The kids were adorable but wouldn't sit still for a group picture. We'll post some pictures next blog. We did miss Leila and her boys at playgroup today. Tonight, we are going to a neighborhood Halloween party. Next week, we are going shopping, getting ready to turn one, and have all four grandparents coming at the end of the week to celebrate with us!

Enjoy the pics and have a Happy Halloween.

No comments: