Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st





It's been a while since I have written. Life is just busy with three children! We haven't done anything spectacular - no trips, no visitors. But we have had fun doing a lot of the same things - and some new ones.

The newest thing is that Emily is beginning to make "ya ya ya" sounds, especially when she wants to tell you something. It could be no more food or I don't want to sleep yet or even give me attention. It is soooo cute!

All three of them have a cold right now. Nathan has an ear infection, and I worry the others will get one, too. It is so hard to listen to them cough and sniffle, especially at night. It is so sad to listen to them trying to sleep but struggling with breathing. I hope they're better this week. Will's sister and family are coming in town, and we want the children to be healthy for them!

The children are growing, and we estimate the boys to be about 26 or 26 1/2 inches and Emily at 25. The boys are both 18 lbs. 2 oz, and Emily is 15 lbs. 10 oz. We are getting close to our next car seats. It's amazing. We bought our car seats and stroller for the next stage from a very nice triplet mom. We are just postponing using them, because the snap and go is soooo easy!

We went to a play group on Friday. It was wonderful. There were 4 parents of twins and us. That made 11 children between 6 months and a year. What a great experience for the children to learn from each other! I can't wait to go again! We also went to the North Fulton Mothers of Multiples picnic and met up with another family I go walking with.

I have to say Veroniuq is WONDERFUL. Today, Nathan spit up on her when she was feeding him. When she went to change his clothes, he had a poopy diaper and looked sick. So she went to take his temperature and he peed on her - twice. Her response to him once he was dressed, "I'll still hold you, Nathan." It was really sweet. She really cares about the children.

I am posting a few pictures - but more because they make me smile, not because they are photo album worthy. Emily really enjoyed her prunes. This was one of Daniel's first times standing without me after I put him there (middle of June), and Nathan learning he loves to be tickled. I am also including a picture of all three of them, though they roll over so fast that it is hard to get them in the same picture now!

No comments: