





Yesterday was my birthday, and my parents are in town visiting. They are also being a tremendous help since Will is out of town for work. He gets back Friday, and we are so excited!
I have attached a few of the pictures from the photographer. They weren't the best - I still can't get all of them smiling at the same time - but the boys gave a great smile during the individual pictures. This was really work to go to a photographer. Luckily, I have six months to forget the work and forever to enjoy the pictures.
Although they have noticed and talked to each other before, it is incredible now. They get hysterical. Nathan can laugh for a good 15 minutes! Their laughs are infectious!!! We have videos we have taken of their laughter.
They have also started to talk more. Daniel and Nathan talked to themselves in their cribs for 1/2 hour this morning and Emily was talking to herself this afternoon during the beginning of nap time. I do wonder what they are really saying. They usually giggle while talking.
That is all for now - I'll write more when Will gets back in town!
2 comments:
These pictures are great! if it makes you feel better I can't get my 3 to smile all at the same time either and they are 12 years, 18 months and 6 months :-)
Cutie pies!!!! I am about to do professional pics too. I am willing to bet my grouchy poo, Lila won't smile. We'll see.
Hey, we will have to set a play date soon. I think we should take them somewhere (zoo,aquarium?). I bet that will really freak the public out.
TTYL Hopefully
Post a Comment